How do I book a return?
Please view our Online Returns Policy before submitting a return.
Online Return Instructions
- Ensure your return meets our Returns Policy requirements
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form here
- Enter your order number & its associated email address
- Note: If your order was split into two parts, then you would have received two order numbers (ending with _1 &_2). They must be returned separately in the portal as they're recognised as unique order numbers
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Proceed to pay for your return postage via credit card
- Click 'pay now' and your prepaid return postage label will be emailed to you
- Print off your label and attach it to the package (Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging)
- Don’t have a printer? No worries. Click here to find your closest Post Office that offers printing services
- Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
If your order was split and you need to return more than one item, please get in contact with our 4Workers Team. We'll advise the next steps.
Important to note
1. All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.*
2. Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Apparel must be returned with the tags attached.*
*We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Cost of Returns
The returns shipping fee is $10 paid for in the Returns Portal.
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing over sales periods and public holidays.
How can I return a Click and Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent Click and Collect purchase. Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. You are also welcome to post your Click and Collect back to us for return. Follow our online instructions here.
Our general returns policy applies.
If you're in a lockdown-impacted area, please note that our stores cannot accept any returns until we can safely reopen. Don't worry, we won't count the 30-day policy; it will be waived upon reopening. You can find more information here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I exchange my items?
Accidentally ordered the wrong size or had a change of mind?
We offer both return and exchange options, provided your items meet our Returns Policy.
If you wish to exchange online, we recommend placing a new order and returning your existing item online for a refund. Orders returned online will be issued a full refund only.
Our online return instructions will guide you through the returns process.
Our in-store team will happily process exchanges for store purchases and online purchases made with credit card or Afterpay.
Afterpay purchases can be exchanged for the same value items only. If you wish to exchange for an item of a higher or lower value, we suggest returning and repurchasing. Please note that exchanges can only be facilitated against the original card.
Please note that PayPal purchases can only be exchanged for a different size in the exact style. As PayPal is a heavily encrypted, secure payment method, our store systems are unable to process PayPal transactions. PayPal orders must be returned online if you are not exchanging sizes in the exact style.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do I need to pay for returns shipping?
The returns shipping fee is $10 paid for in the Returns Portal.
You are welcome to post your return back to our online warehouse and we will refund your order as per your original payment method.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return your shoes in person. Please note, we can not facilitate Paypal refunds in-store.
You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return a PayPal order in-store?
Unfortunately, PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is a heavily encrypted, secure payment method, our store systems are unable to process PayPal refunds.
If your item meets our Returns Policy, you are welcome to return to our online store and we will initiate a refund for your order.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
Head to our <<Returns Portal>> to start the process!
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.READ FULL ARTICLE
Did you know? PayPal refunds return shipping fees! You can check out this article for more information.
Can I return my item if I didn't buy it from a 4WORKERS store?
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products and we're sorry to hear about your experience with our items.
If your item was purchased from a third-party retailer and not directly from us (in-store or online), you will need to return it to the retailer and have it assessed by them. Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges or refunds from our end for other retailer purchases.
Once the place of purchase has assessed your item(s) they will be able to advise the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return my item to your warehouse in-person?
Unfortunately, customers cannot attend our warehouse or office to return items due to OH&S restrictions.
If you attempt to return your item in person, your item will not be accepted for return.
Please follow our LINK approved return procedures to ensure your return is processed correctly.
If you wish to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to return your item in-store if you paid via Afterpay or credit card. Paypal orders must be returned online.READ FULL ARTICLE
I'm having issues with the Returns Portal?
Need help returning your item(s)?
There may be a few reasons as to why it's not working:
1. Have you double-checked our Returns Policy? Some item(s) may be excluded.
2. In-store purchases must be returned to a store and cannot be lodged through our online Returns Portal.
3. Has your purchase exceeded the 30 day returns period? Our Returns Portal is only able to accept returns within the returns period.
4. Are you trying to return multiple items and keep experiencing an error message? If so, please get in touch with our 4WORKERS Team below. Remember to include your order number, the item(s) you wish to return to help speed up the returns process.
Our 4WORKERS Team will be in touch with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
How will I received my refund?
You will be refunded according to your original payment method within 2-5 business days* of your return being processed:
Debit or credit card
Your refund will reflect in your account within 2-5 business days of your return being processed.
We will initiate your refund, and PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund. You can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
*Due to the increased volume over sales periods, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing.READ FULL ARTICLE