How do I get a tax invoice for my online order?
A tax invoice will be emailed to you, along with your order confirmation, shortly after you place your order online. You can save this email as a pdf, or print it if a hard copy is required.
We can resend an invoice if you need it, just get in touch with our Customer Experience Team below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are the items in my cart reserved?
Adding shoes or items to your cart does not reserve the stock. To avoid missing out, complete the checkout to secure your items.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I place a bulk order?
Want to deck out your team in 4WORKERS gear?
With expert size advice and personal recommendations, our 4WORKERS Team make the bulk order experience stress-free.
Call the team on 1800 950 490 and press option 1 once prompted.READ FULL ARTICLE
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, it's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Look for reliable contact information. Can you contact the company either via phone, live chat or email?
If you have any queries about a communication you have received, please get in touch with our 4Workers Experts through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE